Thursday, November 2, 2006

The First Day of the Rest of My Life

or was that yesterday... well, this is the first blog entry, not expecting anyone to peek in, so just rambling... up early, for a change, fed the 7 cats I live with (my sister in laws), and my brother just came down into the black hole of 'the Haven' and is singing to annoy me... gutten morgan sonnenshien, good morning star shine... before I have had my first coffee... now he is telling me I should check the forcast for tonight... "you've gotta check it out!!"... oh well, that is the beginning of my day and this blog... down right un-awe inspiring... HOL!! I can't pwomise it won't get any worse, but I can pwomise that it I will try to get a better Handel on it by Christmas ;)I will leave you with one thought before I go taking pictures : is nervousness, really excitement in disquise...and ware is the spel chequer on this ting ;0

No comments: